From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Good player for streaming audio
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:28:52
1 Am Freitag, den 06.07.2007, 19:35 +0300 schrieb Aleksey V. Kunitskiy:
2 > Hi
3 > I'm using Amarok as my favorite audio player. But I listen to radio very often
4 > and I not found in Amarok ability of writing audio streams.
5 > Anybody can advice me a good player for recording radio streams?
6 > Thanks
9 Hi,
10
11 I use amarok for listening to shoutcast streams myself. The only
12 workaround using amarok (that I found, at least) is using the "file"
13 output module, and using aplay for listening to the output file
14 (default: ~/xine-out.wav). Maybe that will suit your needs?
15
16 hth,
17 Marc Joliet