From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:02:48
1 Joost Roeleveld wrote:
2 > On Thursday 12 May 2011 04:25:58 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Joost Roeleveld wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> I actually did mine before noticing this thread and didn't actually pay
7 >>> much attention to it all.
8 >>>
9 >>> Not had any issues and didn't need to spend much time in fixing
10 >>> anything. The only problem I had was that "/etc/init.d/eth0" had
11 >>> dissapeared.
12 >>> That was easily fixed.
13 >>>
14 >>> --
15 >>> Joost
16 >>>
17 >> Same here. I had to recreate my link as well. Glad it was in the guide
18 >> tho.
19 >>
20 > Yep, as I noticed after reading the guide, which was after I did the update
21 > without actually checking first :)
22 >
23 > --
24 > Joost
29 Hindsight. 20/20 as always. LOL I just wish my eyes was.
30
31 Dale
32