From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postgresql ODBC and JDBC in Gentoo
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:18:40
1 Thank you. I'll see if I can get that going. I finally got ODBC working and
2 make some notes here for others who may search in the future. I simply
3 updated the /etc/unixODBC in files per the specs on the unixODBC site -
4 although another part of their site says postgres doesn't use these ini
5 files! I also found that Gentoo does not have an ODBCConfig - it makes it
6 gODBCConfig and you have to enable the gnome flag for it to be built.
7
8 I'll see if I can get JDBC working now.
9
10 Thanks.