From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: What to use for Flash?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 21:49:24
1 James wrote:
2 > Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 >> Hi,
6 >>
7 >> There was a thread a while back that talked about flash.
8 >
9 > USE the chrome browser?
10 >
11 > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=108086
12 >
13 > Many of the newest chipsets will support running multiple
14 > OS's concurrently. Not in a chroot, or rebooting but
15 > concurrently.
16 >
17 > This will most likely result in most Linux folks running
18 > android simultaneously with linux, imho. It will certainly
19 > be the norm for many cell phones.
20 >
21 > I do not follow intel nor AMD very much anymore, but for the ARM-15,
22 > which is now out for privileged developers, running
23 > Doz, Android and linux concurrently is going to be the
24 > norm.
25 >
26 > Probably not the answer you are looking for, but, it's where
27 > my basket of eggs are going... ARM-15 (piss on Intel) is the future, imho.
28 >
29 > PS, there are strong rumors that AMD may support Arm-15 cores in the same
30 > package as their CPUs.....
33 > hth,
34 > James
35
36 Thing is, I use Seamonkey, although I tried this in Firefox too and get
37 the same results. I use it because it is one program that does most all
38 of my internet stuff. I would prefer using Seamonkey than having to
39 deal with yet another program and splitting my stuff up again. Plus, I
40 like Seamonkey. It works fine for me. I however am trying to get away
41 from google stuff. Email will be done one of these days.
42
43 BTW, I have a regular desktop. My cell phone is still pretty stupid but
44 it does handle text. Nothing else but text so I'm not that far behind,
45 yet. Oh, phone calls too. lol
46
47 Any other ideas?
48
49 Dale
50
54 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
55 how you interpreted my words!
56
57 Miss the compile output? Hint:
58 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"