From: Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/portage/package.keywords '/'
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:19:25
1 On Wednesday 27 September 2006 18:50, kiorky wrote:
2 > I ve heard about /etc/portage/package.keywords directory instead of
3 > file. So now what is the read priodity for files in ?
6 There is no priority file. You can use package.keywords file itself. The
7 directory feature is to give more flexibility. For example, I had
8 separate files inside package.keywords directory for KDE, xgl, java,
9 XFCE etc. IIRC, the files will be concatenated and interpreted as a
10 single file by portage.
11
12 HTH.
16 Mrugesh Karnik