From: Jonas de Buhr <jonas.de.buhr@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kscd-4.7.2 fails to build SOLVED
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 09:00:28
1 Am 07.10.2011 10:47, schrieb Dale:
2 > Jonas de Buhr wrote:
3 >> Am 07.10.2011 10:03, schrieb Dale:
4 >>> /usr/lib64/libneon.so.27: undefined reference to
5 >>> `gnutls_certificate_verify_peers'
6 >> gnutls_certificate_verify_peers is deprecated in gnutls.
7 >>
8 >> you could try emerging net-libs/neon with
9 >>
10 >> USE="-gnutls ssl"
11 >>
12 >> for a quick workaround.
16 > For those who run into this, just remove the gnutls flag and do a
17 > emerge -uvaDN world. I had it in make.conf so I must have needed it
18 > at some point in the past. Man that is a old USE line. lol
19 >
20 > Thanks for the tip. It worked.
21 i think you should file a bug on this. i guess the deprecated function
22 has finally been removed from gnutls and thats why you get the undefined
23 reference error. so we either need a new version of neon which uses
24 gnutls_certificate_verify_peers2() or the ebuild needs to be changed not
25 to use gnutls (at least not above a certain version).