From: Johannes Geiss <johannes.geiss@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gallery slideshow Java applet: certificate expired
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:19:59
1 Hi all,
2
3 I am using the lighttpd (1.4.20) web-server and gallery (2.3). When I
4 want to view the full screen java applet
5 com.gallery.GalleryRemote.GRAppletSlideshow, I get the following
6 message:
7
8 com.ibm.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation
9 failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The certificate
10 expired at Fri Mar 06 00:59:59 CET 2009; internal cause is:
11 java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Fri Mar 06
12 00:59:59 CET 2009
13 (and much more...)
14
15 We see an expired certificate (expired at Fri Mar 06), but I cannot
16 figure out where this certificate is stored on my computer. I think it's
17 part of the gallery package but I didn't find it.
18
19 Any suggestions?
20
21 Could it be a bug in gallery?
22
23 Bye
24 Johannes
28 // Johannes R. Geiss Zaurus, Pegasos, Amiga and C64 user
29 \\ // PGP at http://home.arcor.de/jgeiss/pgpkey.txt