From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving to xorg-x11-7.0 (Modular X)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:42:28
1 On Thursday 09 March 2006 01:53, Nagatoro <nagatoro@×××××.com> wrote about
2 'Re: [gentoo-user] Moving to xorg-x11-7.0 (Modular X)':
3 > Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
4 > > I am trying to move my system over to modular X, but I'm having a few
5 > > troubles. There are 4 packages that don't seem like they should be
6 > > bringing in virtual/x11-6.8, but they are.
7 >
8 > You could try and look at the DEPEND/RDEPEND of those ebuild's too see
9 > if any have virtual-x11 as a dep.
10
11 Shouldn't equery g do this?
14 "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
15 it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
16 clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
17 -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list