From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Any *usable* CRM/ERP package in portage ?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:17:54
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Enrico Weigelt [mailto:weigelt@×××××.de]
3 > Sent: 24 April 2007 18:02
4 > To: gentoo-user
5 > Subject: [gentoo-user] Any *usable* CRM/ERP package in portage ?
9 > Hi folks,
12 > I'm now trying to find an (small/simple) production-ready CRM/ERP
13 > in portage ?
14 >
15 > Evrything I've found (ie tinyerp, openbravo, ...)
16 > is totally broken :(
19 > Any tips ?
22 > thx
23 > --
24
25 Define 'broken'? If you post any error messages here we may be able to help you get it going. Alternatively you may wish to file bugs if things aren't working as they should?
26
27 Cheers,
31 djn
32
33 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list