From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network config problem
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 16:28:47
1 On sam. 30 nov. 16:19:42 2019, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > I don't know what to make of that systemd-udevd failure: this is an openrc
3 > box.
4
5 If you don’t have eudev, /dev is still managed by systemd.
6
7 > My ISP has set me up with IPv6, and my Billion Bipac vDSL modem-router
8 > evidently passes me an IPv6 address when I '/etc/init.d/net.eth0 start'.
9
10 Perhaps, try to disable eth0 from default, do ip link up eth0; ip a &
11 stuff by hand, and try to see what’s happening and at witch step netlink
12 raises the error.
13
14 Regards,
15 --