From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [SOLVED]ERROR: dev-libs/openssl-0.9.8c-r2 failed.
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 18:54:29
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen schrieb:
2 > On Saturday 07 October 2006 19:11, Marc Blumentritt wrote:
3 >> by a stupid mistake from me I deleted a lib from openssl. I wanted to
4 >> reemrge it to get the lib back, but now it does not compile. I looked
5 >> for open bugs and at the forums, but did not find any clue for this:
6 > [SNIP]
7 >> Error:
8 >>
9 > [SNIP]
10 >> !!! ERROR: dev-libs/openssl-0.9.8c-r2 failed.
11 >
12 > I don't see an error message so no clue what is wrong... You shouldn't be
13 > using this version anyway since it's vulnerable [1]. Hopefully a GLSA will be
14 > announced soon. Also this kind of stuff really belongs at bugs.gentoo.org.
15 There was no other message indicating an error. It just stopped with
16 these last lines.
17
18 Also I could not use the new version, because I could not download it. I
19 deleted one lib of openssl and wget stopped working, or at least did not
20 download the new version.
21
22 I solved this by creating a quickpkg on my second PC. I could grap it
23 via nfs. So it is not a real solution, but it worked for. Now I can
24 update to the new version.
25
26 Regards,
27 Marc