From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Add hyperlinks to PDF?
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 18:36:54
1 Is there any open source tool to add hyperlinks to a PDF? I've scanned a
2 manual of mine to put on my tablet and used pdftk to assemble all the
3 individual PDFs and generate bookmarks, but it doesn't seem to be able
4 to add links.
5
6 All I'm trying to do is link to pages in the same PDF.
7
8 libreoffice imports a PDF but it doesn't import the bookmarks properly,
9 so on export everything is overwritten.
10
11 I'm not trying to modify the pages (i.e. the text) itself, just add links.
12
13 I'm currently compiling inkscape, but I've read it "imports" PDF so I'm
14 not so hopeful it will work as my experience with libreoffice wasn't so
15 good.
16
17 Dan