From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "Application Menu" missing on Desktop after KDE/Plasma update from 5.16.5 to 5.17.4
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 13:54:52
1 On Saturday, 28 December 2019 12:52:11 GMT Dan Johansson wrote:
2
3 > After some fiddling around, sorry research, I narrowed down the issue to
4 > one single file:
5 > ~/.config/plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc
6 >
7 > After deleting this file, and this file only, my "Left Click" started
8 > working again. BUT every single configuration of my Desktop (shortcuts,
9 > panel-configuration and so on) was lost in the process. (:-(
10 > Well, first computer is done, now for the second one.
11
12 Have you compared the two 'plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc' files
13 between users?
14
15 Can it be this entry which is controlling what the right button does?
16
17 [ActionPlugins][0]
18 MidButton;NoModifier=org.kde.paste
19 RightButton;NoModifier=org.kde.applauncher <====THIS ONE?
20 wheel:Vertical;NoModifier=org.kde.switchdesktop
23 Regards,
24
25 Mick