From: Matan Peled <chaosite@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ACX111 driver and Cisco aironet 1100 - Desperate call for help
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:15:59
1 Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
2
3 >Hi,
4 >
5 >I can't seems to get those two working together.
6 >I have a US robotics wireless pci card with a TI ACX111 chipset, so i installed the ACX100 driver, and my network comes up but after xx time my cisco 1100 disconnect my card :-(
7 >I found this in the logs of the cisco:
8 >Interface Dot11Radio0, Station 00c0.49d7.7afc Associated KEY_MGMT[NONE]
9 >Packet to client 00c0.49d7.7afc reached max retries, removing the client Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station 00c0.49d7.7afc Reason: Previous authentication no longer valid
10 >Under windows there is no problem i'm only using MAC address security.
11 >
12 >noany outthere who can give me a solution so i can change the last windows machine.
13 >TIA
14 >Patrick
17 >--
18 >gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
23 Hey there,
26 I don't think this is the right place for this... The ACX driver (Note
27 to people who don't use it: The driver is for both ACX100 and ACX111, he
28 did NOT use a driver not meant for his hardware) isn't in Portage (even
29 though it should be!).
32 Try the ACX mailing list/sourceforge forums. Also, maybe Cisco tech
33 support will be able to help or provide a workaround?
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list