From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] automatic restart of crushed processes...
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:15:06
1 On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:00:05 +0200, Jarry wrote:
2
3 > Is it somehow possible to check, whether a certain process is running,
4 > and if not, then start it? I would like to use it for some processes
5 > that crush sometimes (like teamspeak and some game-servers), and to
6 > mointor sshd, because it is critical for me (my server will be 300km
7 > away from me).
8
9 * app-admin/mon
10 Available versions: 0.99.2-r1
11 Homepage: http://www.kernel.org/software/mon/
15 * net-misc/autossh
16 Available versions: 1.2e 1.2f 1.2g
17 Homepage: http://www.harding.motd.ca/autossh/
22 Neil Bothwick
23
24 Locutous for Pontiac: Excitment is irrelivent.