From: Stephen Reynolds <sreynolds@××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] No device coming up if I plug in an USB device
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:59:30
1 I will check dmesg and forward it later, pc at home I'm at work.
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: Hemmann, Volker Armin
5 [mailto:volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de]
6 Sent: Monday, 02 October 2006 01:10 PM
7 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No device coming up if I plug in an USB
9 device
10