From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot merge mozilla or mozilla-firefox
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:48:52
1 fire-eyes wrote:
2 > Rumen Yotov wrote:
5 >>Hi,
6 >>Check if your perl is compiled with "ithreads" USE-flag.
7 >>I have it ON with no problems but there's an warning in it's
8 >>description (if enabled).
9 >>HTH.Rumen
12 > You're right, it is on. Which is interesting, because I had problems in
13 > the past with that, and I thought I had disabled it.
14 >
15 > I'll take ithreads off, remerge perl and try again.
16 >
17 > Thanks!
20 For everyones info, libperl also looks at the ithreads USE flag. I'm
21 remerging libperl then perl without this USE flag (it had them both).
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list