From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to request multiple keyword removals Firefox 3.6.2?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:07:19
1 On 25/03/10 06:09, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > Given the seriousness of the latest Firefox hole, I decided that
3 > keywording Firefox 3.6.2 ~x86 was less of a risk than continuing to run
4 > 3.5.8. However, there were a few ~x86 ebuild dependencies on top of
5 > ~x86 ebuild dependencies. My /etc/portage/package.keywords ended up
6 > with the following...
7 >
8 > =www-client/mozilla-firefox-3.6.2 ~x86
9 > =net-libs/xulrunner-1.9.2.2-r1 ~x86
10 > =dev-libs/nss-3.12.6 ~x86
11 > =dev-libs/nspr-4.8.4 ~x86
12 >
13 > So far, so good, I've done a bit of surfing, and I'm listening to
14 > live365.com internet radio (Flash player) whilst typing this message.
15 > Assuming I don't run into problems during the weekend, how do I file a
16 > stabilization request at bugzilla? Will it be one request lumping all 4
17 > together, or will it be 4 separate requests?
20 Just file a simple bug report as normal. Only request the stabilization
21 of firefox and list all ~arch ebuild which are in the DEP chain in your
22 bug report. The bug wranglers will handle the rest.