From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: USB sticks now mounting on /run/media instead of /media ?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:53:30
1 On 04/18/2012 10:04 AM, Claudio Roberto França Pereira wrote:
2 > How do you mount them automatically? Isn't there a middle-man software
3 > that mounts removable drives? I'm pretty sure I never had a drive
4 > automount without kde or gnome managing them.
5
6 I forgot to check on this because I was distracted by other problems :)
7
8 Yes, I think it must be a gnome thing because the USB sticks are
9 mounted only when I startx, not earlier. I'll grep through some
10 stuff and try to find where it comes from.