From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error during boot up.
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:45:42
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday, 20 December 2018 08:12:43 GMT Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Thanks for the help. When I boot next time, maybe it will log the error
5 >> and I can see what is going on.
6 > You could also try CTRL-S to pause the screen update and CTRL-Q to let it
7 > continue.
11 I did try page up, up arrow and such.  I was trying to get at least one
12 or two keywords to look into.  Thing is, it is so fast. My old 4 core
13 booted pretty quick but this new 8 core with faster clock speeds is
14 seriously fast.  It goes from the kernel starting to load to sddm
15 starting in seconds.  I'm not sure if the extra memory helps at that
16 point or not but the faster and extra cores sure does.  I'll try to
17 remember that ctrl s.  I just better have my fingers ready.  lol
18
19 If I had a sdd drive for the OS to be on, I guess it would be even
20 faster.  vvrrrmmmmm vvvrrrmmmmm!!!!
21
22 Dale
23