From: Patrick Marquetecken <patrick.marquetecken@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ACX111 driver and Cisco aironet 1100 - Desperate call for help
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:50:08
1 Hi,
2
3 I can't seems to get those two working together.
4 I have a US robotics wireless pci card with a TI ACX111 chipset, so i installed the ACX100 driver, and my network comes up but after xx time my cisco 1100 disconnect my card :-(
5 I found this in the logs of the cisco:
6 Interface Dot11Radio0, Station 00c0.49d7.7afc Associated KEY_MGMT[NONE]
7 Packet to client 00c0.49d7.7afc reached max retries, removing the client Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station 00c0.49d7.7afc Reason: Previous authentication no longer valid
8 Under windows there is no problem i'm only using MAC address security.
9
10 noany outthere who can give me a solution so i can change the last windows machine.
11 TIA
12 Patrick
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list