From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tellico fails to build
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:53:30
1 luis jure wrote:
2 > on 2009-09-20 at 10:19 Dale wrote:
5 >> File a roach report maybe? You know, bug report.
8 > yeah, i was thinking about doing something along that line, but i'm not
9 > sure, never filed a bug report before. any hints? on the other hand, i
10 > don't even know where to place it, is it something related to tellico
11 > or to poppler?
16 I have been in this spot before too. I don't file to many of them
17 unless I got my ducks in a row. One good thing, when you file the bug,
18 the bug wrangler will notify the ones that need to see it and then they
19 can figure out which package is the cause. Just make sure you put in a
20 email address that you check regularly in case they need more info. I
21 would file it on gentoo's bug system. It can then be passed upstream if
22 needed.
23
24 Can someone else chime in and give a opinion about what this should be
25 filed against. If it is a bug then they need to know about it so it can
26 be fixed.
27
28 Dale
29