From: cypherstrong <cypherstrong@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bogofilter under Thunderbird
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:27:28
1 on bogofilter, they ask to search on google how to do, but google say
2 nothing
6 David Relson a écrit :
7 > On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:47:43 +0100
8 > cypherstrong wrote:
11 >> Hi,
12 >>
13 >> Do you know how in gentoo, use bogofilter under thunderbird ?
14 >>
15 >> This program work great on kmail or evolution, but thunderbird have
16 >> it's own filter, I don't really like it.
17 >>
18 >> How can I plug bogofilter ? Is they a plugins, or a pop3 proxy to do
19 >> that ?
20 >>
21 >> Thanks
24 > I don't know whether bogofilter is being used with thunderbird or not.
25 > If it is, I bet somebody on the bogofilter mailing list can tell you
26 > how they're doing it.
27 >
28 > Regards,
29 >