From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fonts in gitview
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:40:00
1 On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:34:22PM +0100, Jörg Schaible wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > can anybody tell me, what font is used by gitview in the diff pane and how
5 > to configure it? I did not use gitview for some time and cannot say, when
6 > this started, but currently I get some kind of strange script font that is
7 > hardly readable. I am normally working in a KDE4 environment.
8
9 I can't tell you about gitview, but since you're using KDE -- there is a nice
10 Qt-based git viewer called qgit.
11 --
12 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
13 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
14
15 55% of all oaks are deciduous trees -- still!