From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No usb mouse in xorg 7.1
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 16:34:56
1 Peter,
2
3 Same problem here, evdev no longer seems to work for me, but I can't find
4 any error messages. I have both an MX1000 and a G5, both of which I used
5 custom udev nodes on. Worked fine in 7.0. I have switched to the
6 ExplorerPS/2 protocol for now, and it works fine without any additional
7 settings. You may have to alter your xmodmap or xinput settings.
8