From: Davyd McColl <davydm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layout problem in latest KDE apps
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 16:11:32
1 Those spaces look like where I have icons. Perhaps try changing theme? And
2 change back? Perhaps it's just a theming issue.
3 I also had a bunch of KDE updates last night, but I'm not seeing any odd
4 behavior, even after a log out / log back in again.
5 Not sure what versions yours are, but my KDE is stable.
6
7 -d