From: CJoeB <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Fonts and KDE SC
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 18:39:36
1 On 06/04/11 14:17, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 06/04/2011 08:54 PM, CJoeB wrote:
3 >> Hi all.
4 >>
5 >> Okay, colour me "so stupid", but I want to add some TrueType fonts to
6 >> KDE and I can't figure out how to do it. In my previous KDE install,
7 >> there used to be a menu item for adding fonts. I *have* googled for
8 >> this, but haven't found anything relevant. Can someone please help?
9 >
10 > In System Settings, in the "System Administration" section, there is a
11 > "Font Installer" icon.
12
13 Okay, I AM stupid - not normally, but in this instance ..... YES! Would
14 you believe that I looked in "System Settings", but just did scroll down
15 far enough to see the "System Administration" section.
16
17 Thanks, guys, for your patience and not coming right out and calling me
18 an idiot! That's one thing I love about this list - you're all so
19 patient and even when you probably think someone is a total dolt, you're
20 always so polite! :-)
21
22 Regards,
23