From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: problem with named restarting
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:53:28
1 On 2019-11-19 03:32, John Covici wrote:
4 > So, I made sure glibc had -gdb and recompiled and recompiled named,
5 > but still no symbols. It was an assertion that failed, maybe this is
6 > the reason. I can send you the core dump if you would be interested.
7
8 First I'll look into the backtraces are generated. AFAIK a core dump
9 only helps when one has the binary.
10
11 I'll be back!
14 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
15 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
16 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
17 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.