From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox toolbar font size
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:03:03
1 On 12/7/05, Edwin Kapauni <edwinkapauni@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > Ryan Viljoen wrote:
3 > > Hi all,
4 > >
5 > > Does anyone know how to change the application font sizes? What I mean
6 > > by this is the font sizes used to display the menus in firefox, open
7 > > office and other programs. I run fluxbox.
8 > >
9 > > Currently they are quite large and I would like to decrease them.
10 >
11 > check </.mozilla/firefox/{salted}.default/chrome/userChrome-example.css>
12
13 Its a problem with all my apps though, x-chat, openoffice, firefox...
14 et al. I am about to try what Holly suggested.
17 "When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
18 stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, for
19 free". - Linus Torvalds, 1995
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list