From: Pawel Kraszewski <Gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to execute some scripts after an emerge
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 07:57:31
1 Dnia sobota, 7 pa¼dziernika 2006 03:16, Robert Welz napisa³:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > Are there hooks in portage with which I can execute some scripts after
5 > an emerge -u world? I need to check my libraries in the chroot jail :) I
6 > build for boinc today against their original counterparts in the file
7 > system. This would be nicer than having a cronjob looking after them at
8 > fixed intervals.
9
10 Well, that would be
11
12 emerge -your -parameters && /your/script
13
14 Script would be called on successful emerge.
17 Pawel Kraszewski
18 www.kraszewscy.net
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list