From: Steve Dommett <steve@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Video encoder
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:04:30
1 On Saturday 03 November 2007, Grant wrote:
2 > I'm looking for an easy way to encode the video files I acquire into a
3 > single format and level of quality. It would also be nice to be able
4 > to easily burn a DVD of the resultant file that will play on a home
5 > DVD player. I'm sure there are at least several choices in portage
6 > and probably sunrise, but does anyone use one they are happy with and
7 > would heartily recommend?
8 >
9 > - Grant
10
11 qdvdauthor
12 I haven't yet used it in its v1.0.0rc1 incarnation, but I previously enjoyed
13 very good results with v0.1.4.
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list