From: "Canek Peláez" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ogle and mplayer
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:23:27
1 Isn't ogle unsupported? I suppose it has to do with Xv, but I don't know really.
2
3 Anyway, I'm pretty sure ogle is unsupported.
4
5 Canek
6
7 On 6/26/05, luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy> wrote:
8 > something funny is happening here with ogle and mplayer:
9 >
10 > i start X, run ogle, open a dvd, and it plays ok.
11 >
12 > but if i first run mplayer, after that ogle gives a blank screen (sound is
13 > still ok). if i exit X and restart it, ogle works ok again.
14 >
15 > this happens on two very different computers (athlon xp and amd64 laptop),
16 > both with ogle 0.9.2 and mplayer 1.0_pre7.
17 >
18 > has anyone experienced something similar?
19 >
20 > --
21 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
27 Canek Peláez Valdés