From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Linux friendly tablets?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 01:09:34
1 On 10-Oct-2014 1:59 am, "behrouz khosravi" <bz.khosravi@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello everyone.
4 > I am going to buy a mid range (under 250$) tablet.
5 > It will be an android based, but I want to buy something that I will be
6 able to boot linux natively on it and see what happens when all that java
7 crap is eradicated!
8 > It will be great if all of the drivers are freely available.
9 > Personally I think about the Nexus7.
10 > I will be grateful if you have any suggestions.
11 > Thanks.
12
13 A friend of mine uses tablets with Intel processors (I think Dell tabs) for
14 this purpose.