From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] concatenate ogg-files...?
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:54:24
1 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> [11-01-30 15:36]:
2 > On Sunday 30 January 2011 13:55:41 meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > I have three ogg-files (audio) which I want to concatenate
6 > > in a way, so that as much as possible of the audio quality
7 > > will be preserved and the result should be an ogg-file again,
8 > > which not only plays ok, because mplayer or what ever simply
9 > > skipps over format violations but is of a valid ogg format.
10 > >
11 > > How can I do this ?
12 > >
13 > > Thank you very much in advance for any help!
14 > > Best regards,
15 > > mcc
16 >
17 > Have you looked at ffmpeg? It has the concat protocol to join files together
18 > - have not tried it with ogg though, so YMMV.
19 > --
20 > Regards,
21 > Mick
24 Hi Mick,
25
26 thanks for your reply!
27
28 Are the ogg-files reencoded? If yes: If possible I am looking for a
29 solution which does not do that, cause it implies a loss of quality...
30
31 Best regards,
32 mcc