From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 22:25:44
1 On September 25, 2016 12:10:59 AM GMT+02:00, Dutch Ingraham <stoa@×××.us> wrote:
2 >On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 09:49:07PM +0000, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >> On September 24, 2016 11:42:23 PM GMT+02:00, Christopher Robinson
4 ><chrisrobinson@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 >> >Joost you should not be responding to people seeking help. Your
6 >> >attititude is offensive.
7 >>
8 >> Please do enlighten us. What part of the email you are responding to
9 >is offensive?
12 >I'd just like to take a moment and commend the regular posters to this
13 >list, from whom I have learned much over the last few years, for
14 >showing
15 >what is, in my opinion, great restraint and civility towards the OP.
16 >If
17 >he had walked into *my house* and immediately began chastising the
18 >locals and lecturing them on how they should act, well, I may not have
19 >been able to be so charitable. Well done, chaps!
22 Not going to fall into the obvious trap leading to politics and immigration. :)
23 (Sorry, too much of that going on in the world....)
24
25 I actually find it's a lot more fun to stay civil. It might also help in solving the actual issue the OP is having.
28 Joost
31 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.