From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] To all IPv6-slackers among the Gentoo community
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 10:30:34
1 On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 1:53 AM Ralph Seichter <abbot@×××××××××××.net>
2 wrote:
3
4 > https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/ripe-list/2019-November/001712.html
5 >
6 > This does not come as a surprise, of course, but I consider it a good
7 > point in time to pause and ask oneself what each individual can do to
8 > move further towards IPv6. The end is neigh(ish).
11 Turning on ipv6 has been on my agenda for a while, but I will need to setup
12 a firewall. Currently i have a single ipv4 NAT box with some port forwards.
13 However, when i enable v6, all my internal hosts become directly routable
14 from the Internet via the /56 my ISP assigns me.