From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: akonadi ... don't you just love it?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 08:20:36
1 On 12/08/2014 09:57, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 08:00:33PM -0500, Dale wrote
3 >> Neil Bothwick wrote:
4 >>> It appears the recent mysql update broke quite a few things, my MythTV
5 >>> fronted started sulking while the backend just sucked up all the CPU
6 >>> cycles. Something else broke too, but I can't remember more than two
7 >>> things these days. @preserved-rebuild showed nothing but
8 >>> revdep-rebuild cleaned things up. It appears that revdep-rebuild is
9 >>> not ready for retirement yet, although this is the first time in ages
10 >>> that I've needed it.
11 >>
12 >> Jeez Neil. If you can remember two things at the same time, you may
13 >> have me beat. < scratches head > Now where did that mouse go?
14 >>
15 >> Dale
16 >
17 > They say that memory is the second thing to go. I forget what the
18 > first is.
22 mojo?
25 Alan McKinnon
26 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com