From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Minimal Gentoo with X
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:20:49
1 On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:17:00 -0700, Bill Longman wrote:
2
3 > I agree with Grant and others. XFCE is the other WM on my machines. On
4 > my old PIII with 256MB RAM, it's really the only option. KDE for the
5 > ones with the power, but that's far from "light".
6
7 I really like LXDE now, I use it on my netbook.
8
9 > But my personal "light" window manager fave of all time is ratpoison.
10 > That's what goes on the servers....
11
12 The best WM for a server is screen :)
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Middle-age - because your age starts to show at your middle.