From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Linksys router BEFSR41 loosing internet
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:52:45
1 walt wrote:
2 > On 12/19/2010 05:36 AM, Dale wrote:
3 >> My car started acting up the other day and I may have to get
4 > > yet another distributor for it...
5 >
6 > If your car is still using a distributor, your computer should
7 > still be using an 8086 ;)
10 It is a 1994 Mazda Protege. I LOVE that little car. I get about 30 MPG
11 and it runs good. I changed plugs in it one time a while back and when
12 looked into the hole, I saw something shiney. I thought I had dropped
13 something in there somehow. Naturally I wanted to get that out. It is
14 a DOHC engine so it has that long tube to where the plug goes. After
15 some checking, it was the top of the piston I was seeing. I run Marvel
16 Mystery Oil in the gas and it is so clean in there, it looked shiney.
17
18 It may have almost 200,000 miles on it but I would rather have it than a
19 brand new car. I'm thinking about getting a distributor made by a 3rd
20 party. Maybe they will have a better sensor than the one Mazda makes.
21 I just don't want to have to change anything else so finding a drop in
22 replacement should be fun. Affording it should be fun to. Cheap they
23 ain't. :/
24
25 Dale
26