From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: lots of broken/missing dependencies when starting w/ stage1
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:53:48
1 On Monday 14 May 2007 13:27, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
2 > * Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
3 > > Yet another error:
4 > >
5 > > While building coreutils, it fails when making tests/sort:
6 > >
7 > > Can't locate auto/POSIX/assert.al
8 > >
9 > > There's no assert.al nor an assert.pl file on my disk.
10 >
11 > Obviously the tests fail. Is there any way to skip them
12 > (without touching the ebuild file) ?
13
14 I have not seen a --no-test flag in emerge, but don't know if there is an
15 undocumented option for this, or if it can be set as an ENV variable. There
16 should be no harm in trying, but first someone more knowledgeable in the
17 workings of gentoo better advise.
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick