From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] X USE flag
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:45:46
1 On Monday 30 October 2006 19:48, Hans de Hartog wrote:
2 > Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
3 > > I'd wait hold off on --newuse for a day or two if I were you...
4 > >
5 > > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/43805
6 >
7 > It's not that bad. I started 90 minutes ago for 94 packages and
8 > it (2.6 GHz Celeron with 768Mb RAM) is busy with number 78 (xorg-server).
9
10 Well, it's just that you may find that the flag will be removed again on next
11 sync and then you'll have to do it one more time for no good reason (or cheat
12 by editing the vdb manually)... Apparently it was only supposed to be
13 inherited in packages that belong to the media-font category.
14
15 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/43805/focus=43815
18 Bo Andresen