From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] clock problems software clock 20x fast
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:11:47
1 Things to check:
2 are you using speedfreq or cpufreq? - if the kernel timing sets itself
3 when throtting is in effect, it may not be right when running fast
4
5 batterystat applets can cause problems with blocking in /proc - this
6 usually causes a loss in time, and I have not seen it with recent
7 kernels.
8
9 BillK
10