From: cothrige <cothrige@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Problems emerging gcompris
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:58:07
1 I recently emerged gcompris to see if my Kindergarten son could
2 benefit from some decent Linux apps, but I cannot get it to work. I
3 saw no complaints during the emerge, such as configure errors, but it
4 just goes nowhere. When run I get this:
5
6 ** Message: gcompris_set_locale ''
9 ** (gcompris:27603): WARNING **: Requested locale '' got 'C'
10 Opened audio at 44100 Hz 16 bit stereo, 2048 bytes audio buffer
11 Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)
14 I really don't know what this means, and a google search returned
15 nothing relevant. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.
16
17 Patrick
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list