From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Brother Printer
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 01:51:13
1 On 2016-12-10, Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 11:17:55PM +0100, siefke_listen@×××.de wrote:
3 >> On Fri, 09 Dec 2016 16:49:48 +0100
4 >> Nils Freydank <nils.freydank@××××××.de> wrote:
5 >>
6 >> > would need to migrate to an multilib profile - and I don’t know how awful this
7 >> > would become.
8 >>
9 >> I try and this make me more pain. I stopped. GCC, GLIBC and sandbox not
10 >> want compile. Something with blabla.32.h is missing. I find nothing in
11 >> documentation how can switch or im blind. (i wear classes :)
12 >
13 > I believe going from nomultilib to multilib is not officially supported.
14
15 About a year ago, I did some reading on that topic and found an
16 unofficial step-by-step guide on how to do it. After reading through
17 the procedure it a couple times, I decided that backing up my /home
18 partition and then reinstalling from scratch would be faster and
19 easier.
22 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! It's NO USE ... I've
23 at gone to "CLUB MED"!!
24 gmail.com