From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Really minor x2goclient bug found - upstream or no?
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:56:00
1 On April 24, 2016 5:56:21 PM GMT+02:00, Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >I've been using the x2go client for remote access for a while now and
3 >found a minor bug when it adds itself to the applications menu. In KDE
4 >(4.11) the entry is created, but no icon appears.
5 >
6 >After building it doesn't appear to add an icon to the system
7 >Applications menu. I did find one in /usr/share/icons/x2go but I had to
8 >browse for it (it wasn't registered where most other icons are located
9 >in KDE's selection tool.)
10 >
11 >Is this a b.g.o bug or should I submit it elsewhere?
12 >
13 >Dan
14
15 B.g.o. bugs get pushed to upstream when necessary.
16 I would put one at b.g.o. in first instance.
19 Joost
20 --
21 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.