From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] courier ssl on ipv6 only
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:06:39
1 On 28/01/13 21:38, William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I am putting together a new mail gateway in a vm to replace my current
3 > mail server.
4 >
5 > Both are almost identically configured and built with the ipv6 use flag
6 > though I only use ipv4 (courier-imap) but I am trying to setup ssl on
7 > port 993 only and not using plain imap in the new one - the working
8 > server is listening on 0.0.0.0:993 and :::993 whereas the new one is
9 > listing on :::993 only.
10 >
11 > Any suggestions on what has gone wrong (I want ipv4 and think I'll
12 > remove the ipv6 use flag anyway as I dont have a use for ipv6) - I am
13 > going round in circles and getting nowhere fast trying to get ipv4
14 > working :(
15 >
16 > BillK
20 simple, but took a bit of searching ...
21
22 SSLADDRESS=0.0.0.0