From: Michael Higgins <mhiggins@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Sylpheed-Claws / Claws-Mail / Postfix -- the gentoo way
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:48:18
1 Hello, list --
2
3 I've been a happy claws user for a few years. I use postfix, because I like
4 overkill, I suppose. I've barely touched the postfix config, so here's to
5 the developers. ;-)
6
7 Anyway, what I don't understand is the maildir, MH, mbox, qmail delivery
8 thing. I followed a wiki[1] which suggests I need to use rcvstore command in
9 a .forward file, etc. and to set up my delivery using nmh if I'm a sylpheed
10 user. This has worked for a while and is working for me again.
11
12 My question is, does anyone know if this is still needed? Somehow it looks
13 as if claws should handle its own delivery now, or be able to use maildir?
14
15 Does anyone know what the gentoo-preferred method is?
16
17 Cheers,
20 Michael Higgins
21