From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - mysql (WAS: [Re: OT - Need help with mythfronted GUI]) [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 00:03:54
1 On 1/8/06, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > > Ah....one other possibility I remember running into was that
3 > > camille.espersunited.com is NOT the same as camille. mysql was VERY
4 > > picky about names in my hosts file, etc.
7 > You were right. I went back into the database and granted all on
8 > mythconverg.* to camille.espersunited.com and catherine.espersunited.com
9 > and now the -h option works and my wife can use my mythbackend. Thanks
10 > for all your help!
11
12 Hey!!! That makes my day! I so seldom get a chance to go through a
13 problem with someone that I've had before and that I can really help
14 with.
15
16 Very glad you have it working. Enjoy!!
17
18 Cheers,
19 Mark
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list