From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GTK+ circular dependency
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:38:40
1 On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 18:17:18 +0100, Daniel Quinn wrote:
2
3 > > Because the ebuild says so. The question you should be asking is
4 > > "why", especially as none of the other gtk+ ebuilds contain this
5 > > DEPEND. And that's a question that is probably best asked on b.g.o.
6 >
7 > Sorry, but what's "b.g.o."? Are you saying that this might be a bug?
8
9 bugs.gentoo.org
10
11 A circular dependency that cannot be avoided with USE flags, and this is
12 not conditional dependency, sounds like it might be a bug to me.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 I am Scooby Doo of Borg- Reware roo re arimorated, Raggy!