From: "Mihamina (R12y) Rakotomandimby" <mihamina.rakotomandimby@××××××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] what about Xen finally?
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:18:43
1 Hi,
2 I have a computer with a intel 4965 wireless chipset on which I want to
3 run Xen and only use ebuilds.
4 So, I need a recent gentoo kernel (some 2.6.22 but I dont know which
5 exactly). I really want to use only ebuilds.
6
7 The question would then be: What ebuild (from whose repository?) should
8 I use?
9
10 I ask because the xen install on the wiki becomes messy and I feel lost
11 reading it.
12 Anyway, some mentionned repos are out of date in there, it's a sign of
13 old documentation.
14 I am volunteer to clean it up, but I need help in order to know what are
15 the new informations.
16
17 Thank you in advance.
18
19 PS: I wish to use a 64 bit system if possible...
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list